(Adds background, Pataki quote) By Adam Tanner SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - In a move backers hope will change the U.S. approach to the problem of global warming, California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a law on Wednesday aimed at reducing the state's greenhouse gas emissions. "We have begun a bold new era of environmental protection here in California that will change the course of history," the Republican governor said. The measure passed by the Democratic-led ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Schwarzenegger signs landmark greenhouse gas law" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.