(Adds details on Crowley, Lampert's AutoNation holdings) CHICAGO, July 27 (Reuters) - Sears Holdings Corp. on Thursday named Craig Monaghan as chief financial officer, effective Sept. 1. Monaghan, who was previously CFO of AutoNation Inc. , will report to William Crowley, Sears's chief administrative officer. Crowley was CFO before taking on the additional role of chief administrative officer last September. Sears Holdings Chairman Edward Lampert's ESL Investments hedge fund owns about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sears names AutoNation executive as CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.