* House committee focuses on US, consumer response * Transport Secretary LaHood asked to testify WASHINGTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - A second congressional committee launched an investigation on Friday into the recall of millions of Toyota Motor Corp vehicles due to sudden acceleration. The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee has requested that Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood testify at a Feb. 4 hearing. On Thursday, the House Energy and Commerce Committee sought e-mails ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Second U.S. congressional panel probes Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.