* Klaus Stahlmann resigns as CEO of MAN Diesel & Turbo * He is target in bribery investigation - Munich prosecutor * MAN names Jeske acting head of power engineering (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - The head of MAN SE's Diesel & Turbo division, Klaus Stahlmann, tendered his resignation on Tuesday and will leave the company amid allegations of bribery. "We can confirm that he is the target of an ongoing investigation into bribery and other alleged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Senior exec leaves Germany's MAN amid bribery probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.