(Adds details) DETROIT, March 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. on Thursday announced the retirement of Malcolm Macdonald, its veteran vice president of finance. The second-largest U.S. automaker said Macdonald, 64, was stepping down on April 1 and would be replaced for the time being by Ann Marie Petach, the company's vice president and treasurer. Petach will report directly to Chief Financial Officer Don Leclair, Ford said in a statement. Macdonald's departure caps a 46-year career at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Senior Ford finance official retiring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.