* Says continues to trade satisfactorily * Net debt down significantly more than expected * Sees to benefit from new aircraft programmes (Adds details) June 29 (Reuters) - British engineer Senior Plc said on Monday it continued to trade satisfactorily with profitability in line with its expectations for the first half of 2009. Strong cash generation and currency benefits have helped the company to reduce its net debt significantly more than anticipated in the six months to June 30, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Senior sees H1 profitibality in line with its view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.