* GM front seat sensor mat may break, deactivating airbag * Honda also recalls Honda Pilots, Accord V-6 vehicles * Honda recall due to loose bolts, spindle nuts DETROIT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - General Motors Co is recalling nearly 96,000 Cadillac CTS cars for the model years 2005 to 2007 because a mat that senses car passengers in the front seat could break and disable the front air bag. Repeated "flexing" of the passenger sensing system mat in the front seat could cause the mat to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sensor mat issue prompts GM Cadillac recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.