(Adds Dinkic comments on foreign investment in Serbia) By Gordana Filipovic BELGRADE, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Serbia should stop servicing Kosovo's foreign debt now the territory has declared independence, and instead spend the money on Serbian communities there, Economy Minister Mladjan Dinkic said on Tuesday. He also warned Serbia risked losing foreign investment because of the political tensions, saying General Motors had cancelled a visit and some Italian companies were discussing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Serbia should stop servicing Kosovo debt - EconMin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.