* Schaeffler talks with several possible buyers for shares * Schaeffler CEO says seeking long-term investors * Continental chairman says not in talks to sell rubber ops (Adds remarks by Schaeffler CEO, Continental chairman, detail) HANOVER, Germany, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Schaeffler Group is in talks with several parties to sell packages of 10-20 percent of shares in Continental AG , the German ball-bearing maker's Chief Executive Juergen Geissinger said. The privately held company, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Several parties eye Schaeffler's Continental stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.