(Adds JV details) MOSCOW, April 25 (Reuters) - Russian carmaker Severstal-Avto said on Wednesday its net profit rose 24 percent in 2006 on a 31 percent increase in revenue due to rising sales of its Patriot sport utility vehicle. The firm's stock rose 5 percent on the MICEX bourse following the release of the results based on international accounting standards. The company said it posted a net profit of $67 million last year on revenue of $1.23 billion. Earnings before interest, tax, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Severstal-Avto's year net profit up on SUV sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.