* BMW says use of carbon in Megacity vehicle considerable * JV to build two facilities in N. America, Germany * JV will invest 230 mln eur * SGL shares jump 6.2 percent (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - BMW set up a joint venture with carbon-fibre specialist SGL Group to build lightweight components for the premium car maker's Megacity electric vehicle concept, boosting SGL's shares. The new entity, 51 percent owned by SGL, will build two plants in North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SGL, BMW to collaborate on urban concept car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642