(adds background on earnings goal, shares) FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - SGL Carbon said on Tuesday it stood by its second half profit goal and denied market talk it was about to make a profit warning. Speculation the world's largest producer of graphite electrodes was set to reduce its earnings forecast sent its stock down as much as nine percent. "Nothing's changed as concerns our second half forecast," a company spokesman said, adding that the company was not planning to warn on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SGL Carbon says on track to hit H2 profit goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.