* Issues 7-yr 190 mln eur convertible bond * Equity capital could rise by up to 10 pct * Bond pays 3.5 pct annual coupon * To boost output of parts for wind turbines, batteries * Shares drop 5.3 percent (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, June 25 (Reuters) - SGL Group , maker of electrodes for steel furnaces, placed a 190 million euro ($267.4 million) convertible bond to fund an expansion into supplies for the alternative energy industry. The German company said on Thursday the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SGL issues bond to fund renewables growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.