(Adds details, background) ZURICH, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Swiss inspection services firm SGS named Dan Kerpelman as its new chief executive on Thursday, following a five-month search for a new top manager. The latest appointment follows the departure last year of one of Switzerland's best-known managers, Sergio Marchionne, to Fiat SpA and his successor's decision to step down for health reasons after only four months in the job. Marchionne had turned SGS into one of the top performers on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SGS names Dan Kerpelman as new CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642