(Adds Cotax acquisition, analyst comment, shares) ZURICH, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Swiss inspections services firm SGS said on Monday it would propose its former chief executive Sergio Marchionne as new chairman. "It is expected that, if elected, Sergio Marchionne will be appointed chairman," the group said in a statement. Marchionne stepped down as SGS chief executive in 2004 to become CEO of Italian car maker Fiat Group SpA . His departure was seen as a loss to the company as he was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SGS to propose Fiat's Marchionne as Chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.