(Recasts throughout, adds bylines) By Gary Hill and David Sinkman NEW YORK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Stillwater Mining Co. said on Tuesday it is too early to say whether shareholders will approve the sale of a majority stake in the palladium producer to Russia's Norilsk Nickel, a deal criticized by analysts as diluting shareholder value. "I believe once we've had a chance of discussing with the shareholders what it is the transaction involves I would hope they would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Shareholder OK of Norilsk/Stillwater deal in doubt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642