* Lagardere says cleared in EADS probe * Lagardere shares rise on fine relief * Daimler says assumes will be exonerated (Adds detail) PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - The core industrial shareholders of Airbus parent EADS -- French media group Lagardere and German car maker Daimler -- said on Tuesday they had been provisionally cleared by France's stock market regulator in a probe into suspected insider trading. Lagardere owns 7.5 percent and Daimler owns 22.5 percent of Europe's largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Shareholders say cleared in EADS insider probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.