(Adds background, stock activity, analyst quote, byline) By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Shares of General Motors Corp. fell nearly 4 percent on Monday after a report from J.D. Power and Associates said the Big Three U.S. automakers continued to lose retail market share to Japanese rivals in December. The industry tracking firm's closely watched Power Information Network said GM's retail market share fell to 21.7 percent in the first 11 days of December, from 22.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Shares of GM, Ford down on market-share loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642