* Shares of major Toyota dealerships, suppliers down * Production halt comes as rivals increase output * Revenue to be hit just as battered U.S. market recovers (Adds industry share movements, context, impact on revenue, comments from analysts) By Soyoung Kim and Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's shares fell more than 7 percent on Wednesday in U.S. trading, as concern deepened about the impact of the automaker's decision to suspend sales of some of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Shares in Toyota, partners tumble on shutdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.