* Funds the buy with working capital * Acquisition helps it expand in China and SE Asia (Adds details) BANGKOK, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Thailand's Siamgas and Petrochemicals PCL said on Wednesday a wholly owned subsidiary would buy a 99 percent stake in Chevron Ocean Gas & Energy Ltd from Chevron China Ltd for $51 million. Siamgas HK Ltd's acquisition of Chevron Ocean Gas, which operates liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) berths, would help increase sales and distribution of LPG in China ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Siamgas unit to acquire Chevron Ocean Gas for $51 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.