(Adds background, details, quotes) MOSCOW, June 30 (Reuters) - Russian petrochemical company Sibur is buying a controlling stake in indebted tyre manufacturer Amtel-Vredestein to form a top 10 global tyre-maker, the companies said on Monday. Under the terms of the deal, Amtel will buy Sibur's existing tyre making business through the issue of almost 160 million new ordinary shares to Sibur. Amtel, which has suffered from debt refinancing problems, also plans to raise $150 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sibur, Amtel form Russian tyre venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.