(Adds more comments, background) FRANKFURT, June 21 (Reuters) - Siemens will consider all options for its automotive unit, VDO, but is forging ahead with plans for a partial listing of the business, Siemens's chief financial officer said on Thursday. "We have a plan. We are executing the plan," Joe Kaeser said on the fringes of a corporate conference in Frankfurt. Kaeser declined to say whether Siemens had received any firm offers from parties interested in buying VDO, which include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Siemens CFO says progressing with VDO IPO plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.