(Adds quotes, background, share price) FRANKFURT, May 25 (Reuters) - German engineering group Siemens AG expects a big fine from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a result of a corrpution probe, Chairman Gerhard Cromme told a newspaper. It has not set aside any provisions to handle this and in the worst case could also face U.S. sanctions, including exclusion from bidding for certain contracts, he told the Sueddeutsche Zeitung in an interview to be published on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Siemens expects big SEC fine in bribery case-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.