(Adds analyst comment, share reaction, details) By Sarah Knight FRANKFURT, July 24 (Reuters) - German electronic and engineering group Siemens AG said on Wednesday it expected fourth-quarter earnings to be weaker than the previous quarter amid a slump in new orders in the three months to June. The group said in a statement that orders fell 20 percent in the third quarter of its fiscal year, with its previously booming power station unit seeing a 50 percent slump. By 0842 GMT, Siemens ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Siemens sees weaker Q4 results as orders tumble" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.