(Adds details, prices) NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - Silver fabrication demand fell 3.2 percent in 2002 to 784.8 million ounces, reflecting less use in jewelry, silverware and photography, according to a study published by CPM Group on Tuesday. In its Silver Survey 2003, the precious metals research firm said it was the second straight year in which silver's use in fabricated products was lower. "The factors behind the decline included the overall weak international economy, and lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Silver fabrication demand drops in 2002-CPM Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642