(Adds background) NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - Silverton Casino has pulled a $215 million junk bond sale, high-yield research firm KDP Investment Advisors reported on Wednesday. The offering is the latest of about eight U.S. junk bond sales to be scrapped since June, according to KDP. Junk-rated companies have had trouble finding buyers for debt as concerns about massive bond supply and a subprime mortgage crisis have turned investors more risk-averse. A spokesman for Silverton ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Silverton Casino pulls $215 mln junk bond sale-KDP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642