(Recasts second paragraph, adds Iacocca tribute to Sinatra in 12th paragraph) DETROIT, July 25 (Reuters) - Frank Sinatra makes a comeback of sorts in a new television advertisement for the "cool" retro-styled Thunderbird roadster Ford Motor Co. resurrected last year. The ad, which conjures up memories of the lyrics "One More for the Road" from one of Sinatra's most famous songs, features a clip from the 1957 Columbia Pictures film "Pal Joey" in which the crooner is seen bidding an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sinatra makes comeback as pitchman for Ford T-Bird" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.