(Adds details from statement) SINGAPORE, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Singapore's largest land transport group ComfortDelGro Corp Ltd said on Thursday quarterly profits fell by more than half as it carried less passengers in its buses and taxis due to the SARS outbreak. Net profit for the April-June quarter fell to S$13.21 million ($7.56 million) from S$29.48 million the same period a year earlier. Revenue rose four percent to S$429.60 million. "With SARS behind us, the outlook for the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Singapore ComfortDelGro halves Q2 profit on SARS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642