(Adds details) SINGAPORE, July 29 (Reuters) - Cycle & Carriage Ltd , Southeast Asia's fourth largest car company by market value, on Tuesday announced a one-for-three rights issue to raise up to S$248 million ($141.1 million) after a sharp jump in second quarter profits. The firm's balance sheet was stretched after spending S$831 million buying a 35.1 percent stake in Indonesia's PT Astra International . It acquired 23-percent of Astra in 2000, and has raised its stake gradually this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Singapore Cycle & Carriage to raise funds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.