(Adds details) SINGAPORE, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Singapore's Land Transport Authority on Wednesday released the latest tender results for Certificates of Entitlements (COE) needed to buy a car. The COEs for cars with engine capacities of 1600cc and below are at their lowest level since 1996, excluding a one-off movement in 2001. COEs for cars with engines above 1600cc are at the lowest level since the start of the year. Car sales make up biggest chunk of Singapore's retail sales at 26 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Singapore Sept COE car prices hit new 9-yr low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.