(Adds detail, background, shares) SINGAPORE, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Car distributor Jardine Cycle & Carriage Ltd. , Singapore's exclusive dealer of Mercedes-Benz cars, reported a 78 percent rise in 2004 profits on Friday and said it expected earnings this year to be favourable. The company said in a statement full-year 2004 net profit rose to $329 million from a restated $185 million the previous year. "The good trading performance in 2004 benefited from a number of favourable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Singapore's Jardine Cycle 2004 profits up 78 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.