(For an expanded IPO diary, please click ) (Adds comment, updates shares price and details) By Kennix Chim HONG KONG, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Shares in Sinoma , the world's largest cement engineering service provider, jumped 37 percent on their Thursday market debut as investors bet on a building boom on the back of China's robust economic growth. But shares in fellow debutante Chinese handset components maker BYD Electronic (International) Co Ltd fizzled, in a further sign that investors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sinoma surges in HK IPO debut; BYD Electronic flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642