(Adds details) NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. on Monday said it extended its exclusive agreement to supply DaimlerChrysler AG with its radios, which feature dozens of digital subscription channels. The deal extends its exclusive deal to September 2012 from its original expiration of May 2007. The deal expected to add 750,000 subscribers for the Chrysler Group's 2006 model year, Sirius said. While Sirius trails the market leader XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sirius extends supply deal with DaimlerChrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.