* To cut around 900 jobs * To result in restructuring costs of 700 million crowns * To yield annual savings of about 300 million crowns * Shares down 2.0 percent (Adds detail, background, share price) STOCKHOLM, June 30 (Reuters) - Swedish SKF , the world's biggest bearings maker, said it would cut about 900 jobs to scale back capacity in the face of weaker demand. SKF, which has slashed thousands of jobs due to the economic downturn, said on Tuesday the measures would result in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SKF to cut more jobs, costs as downturn bites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.