(Adds detail, background, share reaction) STOCKHOLM, Jan 30 (Reuters) - SKF , the world's biggest bearings maker said it planned to pay out 6.6 billion Swedish crowns ($946.5 million) to shareholders after posting better-than-expected quarterly pretax profits on Tuesday, lifting its shares. The record fourth-quarter pretax earnings rose to 1.85 billion Swedish crowns versus a year-ago 1.28 billion and a mean forecast of 1.53 billion in a Reuters poll of 14 analysts. SKF shares surged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SKF Q4 hits record, plans 6.6 SEK bln pay-out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642