(Add quotes, details on unit sales) MLADA BOLESLAV, Czech Republic, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Car maker Skoda Auto, a unit of Volkswagen AG , nearly doubled its pretax profit in 2004 and said on Thursday it plans to expand its production base in the near future. The largest Czech company by turnover said pretax profit jumped to 4.82 billion crowns ($213.1 million) from 2.52 billion in 2003, while sales rose to 153.55 billion crowns from 145.20 billion. Skoda added that net profit rose to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Skoda's profit nearly doubles, to expand production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642