* Exports during Sept. 1-20 jump nearly 50 pct year on year * Data gives some relief to fears of global double-dip * Shares of South Korean automakers rally (Updates with economist, details, markets) By Yoo Choonsik SEOUL, Sept 24 (Reuters) - South Korean exports jumped almost 50 percent for the first 20 days of this month from a year earlier, data showed on Friday, providing some relief to fears of a global double-dip slump and driving up shares in automakers. The robust ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea 20-day exports ease double-dip fear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.