(Adds details, background) SEOUL, Dec 26 (Reuters) - State-owned Korea Development Bank (KDB) has called on SAIC Motor Corp to provide fresh funding and payment guarantees worth a total of $245 million to Ssangyong Motor as a condition for extending new loans to the troubled automaker. Ssangyong, a sport-utility vehicle maker which ranks fifth among the country's automakers led by Hyundai Motor , has been under heavy pressure amid doubts about SAIC's willingness to rescue the company. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea bank calls on SAIC to support Ssangyong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.