(Adds details, background) SEOUL, Aug 16 (Reuters) - South Korea's six credit card firms rebounded to a combined quarterly net profit of 597.7 billion won ($588.9 million), while their delinquency ratio fell to a 18-month low, data from the financial watchdog showed on Tuesday. The data adds to growing optimism about the sector, which has already been attracting major foreign investors, who are betting profit in the local card industry will rise in line with a recovery in private ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea card firms swing to black, delinquency dips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.