(Adds quotes, details, markets, finance minister) SEOUL, Nov 23 (Reuters) - South Korea should enjoy favourable economic conditions both at home and abroad in 2006, with exports of key products such as cars, chips and ships remaining brisk, the central bank said on Wednesday. The Bank of Korea also said in a statement issued after a regular meeting between its governor, Park Seung, and researchers that the economy had become more resilient to external shocks such as high oil prices and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea c.bank upbeat on 2006 economic conditions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642