(Adds more quotes, share price, details) SEOUL, July 31 (Reuters) - Daewoo Motor Sales Co , the marketing arm of South Korea's third largest automaker, Daewoo Motor Co, said it expects first half net profit of around 50 billion won ($42.44 million) up from about 22 billion won a year ago. In April, General Motors Corp agreed to invest $251 million into a joint venture with Daewoo Motor creditors, which will give the world's largest automaker a 42.1 percent stake -- the largest -- while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Daewoo Motor Sales prelim H1 net up yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642