(Adds comments from supplier representative, Daewoo, details) SEOUL, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Suppliers of South Korea's debt-laden Daewoo Motor Co, seeking hundreds of millions of dollars in overdue payments from the firm, said on Monday they planned to halt automotive parts supply to it from Thursday. The 191 parts suppliers to South Korea's third-largest automaker reached the decision at a meeting on Monday, Cho Hang-kyun, a representative of the suppliers, told Reuters. The suppliers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Daewoo Motor suppliers to halt parts supply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.