(Updates details, adds economist, business confidence) SEOUL, Jan 27 (Reuters) - South Korean factory output fell a faster-than-expected 2.6 percent in December from November, data showed on Friday, which economists said gives less excuse for the central bank to raise interest rates aggressively. It was the biggest monthly fall in the seasonally adjusted industrial output index since a 4.6 percent drop last February, and was worse than a median forecast for a 0.4 percent drop in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Dec factory output weakest in 10 mths" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642