(Adds details, shares) SEOUL, June 22 (Reuters) - South Korea's Doosan Group is planning to buy a Czech turbine maker, Skoda Power, in a deal that is expected to be worth about $633 million, a spokesman at Doosan Corp said on Monday. The acquisition, if successful, would complement Doosan's power equipment business by adding Skoda-owned turbine technologies. "Our group is pursuing the deal, but details such as which unit in Doosan Group would acquire (Skoda Power) have yet to be set," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Doosan aims to buy Czech firm for $633 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642