(Recasts with more details, economist quotes) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, March 1 (Reuters) - South Korean exports in February rose less than expected, data showed on Thursday, but economists remained optimistic that a resilient global economy would help keep Asia's third-largest economy on a growth track. Government officials and economists blamed the softer figures on fewer working days this year due to the Lunar New Year, and said the country should be able to achieve the 10.4 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Feb exports miss forecasts, outlook firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642