* Says aims to price IPO at 59,000-67,700 won per share * Shares expected to be listed in June * Offers 7.1 mln shares including 4.5 mln new share Seoul, May 20 (Reuters) - South Korea's Himart said on Friday that its initial public offering was expected to raise up to 481.6 billion won ($443.3 million). The major electronics retailer and unit of Eugene Group aimed to price its share sale at between 59,000 and 67,700 won per share, the company said in a filing to the Financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Himart says plans up to $443 mln IPO in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642