(Recasts, adds Hyosung comments, details, updates shares) SEOUL, Nov 26 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyosung Corp said on Tuesday it had won a $350 million order from Michelin to supply tyre cords and agreed to acquire a U.S. plant from the French tyre maker for an unspecified amount. Hyosung , the world's largest polyester tyre cord maker, said in a statement its U.S. unit, Hyosung America Inc, would acquire Michelin's tyre cord plant in Virginia. It did not disclose the terms of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Hyosung wins $350 mln order from Michelin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.