(Adds shares in paragraph 6, details in paragraphs 7-9) SEOUL, Dec 30 (Reuters) - South Korea's auto parts maker Hyundai Mobis Co said on Monday it expected net profit to rise more than five percent in 2003 against this year's target. Hyundai Mobis, a unit of the country's largest automaker Hyundai Motor Co , sees its 2003 net profit at 400 billion won ($334 million) versus 380 billion won estimated for this year, spokesman Kim Myung-in told Reuters. The company expects sales of 4.7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea Hyundai Mobis sees 2003 net up 5.3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642