(Recasts, adds more data, background) SEOUL, Nov 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's industrial output rose three times as fast as expected in October, fanned by strong exports and marking the third consecutive monthly increase, government data showed on Friday. Output rose a seasonally adjusted 2.4 percent in October on the month, aided by strong exports of automobiles, semiconductors and chemical products, easily beating a median forecast for a 0.8 percent rise in a Reuters survey of 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea ind output up for 3rd month, tops forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642