(Updates with government comments, details) SEOUL, Sept 29 (Reuters) - South Korea's industrial output rebounded more strongly than expected in August, fanned by robust exports and after output fell at the steepest pace in seven years in July, the government said on Monday. The better output performance was also linked to the end of a a strike at the country's top car maker Hyundai Motor Co . Industrial output rose a provisional 3.4 percent in August from July, the National Statistical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Korea ind output rebounds on better exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642